Monday, September 11, 2017

10 years from now...

In ten years from now I will be out of college. I'm not sure what college I want to go to yet but I'm for sure going. I want to be a nurse for kids who are ill. want to live by myself in a apartment. If I go to college out of the state then I'll either move back to Chicago or live in the state I went to collage for and live there for as long as I need to until I find a lover ;) I want to own a dog and a cat. A yellow lab, and a gray tabby cat to be exact, and a Jeep Wrangler but in 10 years I'm pretty sure a Jeep Wrangler will be old and out of style but I don't know how's its going to look so I'm sticking with a 2017 Jeep Wrangler until further notice. I'm going to get a good job that pays a lot and be successful. I also want to travel, either by myself or with a friend. I want to travel out of the country, and seeing all 4 wonders of the world is on my bucket list. Visiting new places  excites me! So i'm really looking forward to all this in ten years.

2 comments:

  1. bucket list!? OOOH nice! Maybe you can put your bucket list in your "about me" page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I have a bucket list too one of mine is I would like to go to lallapoluza

    ReplyDelete

“I am A Jew” is a poem that I made into a poster. Click on my link to learn more about what Jews felt during the concentration camps.