Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Water and the Wild Book Reflection

  The Water and The Wild by K.E Ormsbee it is fiction and Adventure fiction.
    This book is about a girl who lives an ordinary life. Her best friend Eliot is her only friend, the only person who cared about her. But Eliot has gotten very sick and doctors are starting to give up finding a cure for his disease. In Lottie’s backyard is a apple tree. A magic apple tree. The tree gives Lottie gifts every year for her birthday. The roots of the tree leads the other world. Lottie went to the other world to find a cure for Eliot's disease also the person who gives her the gifts.
 My favorite part of the book is when Lottie meets one of the fairies for the first time. They became really close and had a strong bond. They were all so helpful towards Lottie.
   The main character, Lottie, is brave. I know this because she was going through difficult tasks in the other world. She also wanted to the cure of Eliot's disease. She will do anything to save her best friend 
  I liked this book because it had a lot of things that wouldn't happen in the real world. Like fairies etc. and it made it really interesting. Why I didn't like this book was because there are parts where it gets boring, till the point where I didn't want to read it. But that doesn't really happen as much.
   Yes, I will recommend this book to a friend because it was really interesting and if they like books that are fiction they will really enjoy this book.
   If you were in another world what would you do?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I am A Jew” is a poem that I made into a poster. Click on my link to learn more about what Jews felt during the concentration camps.